|If you are having difficulty in making your booking click here.
Burj-al-arab Boutique Hotel is ideally set in the heart of the beautiful Islamabad yet only an hour from Murree Hills or few minutes drive from Pir Suhawa Top and in the foot hill of Margalla Hills.
A perfect place for a romantic weekend getaway or a great base for walking the Margalla hills and footpaths.
• Individual controlled air conditioning
• King-sized bed with cashmere and wool filled 2000-pocket- sprung mattress
• 24 Hour room service
• Large flat screen LCD television
• High-speed broadband wi-fi and hardwire internet
• Satellite television with blockbuster movies on demand
• Work desk
• Best toiletries
• Luxury Chunky Rib Bathrobes
• Complimentary Slippers
• Complimentary bottled water and Chocolates in your room
• Turndown service
HOTEL FACILITIES & SERVICES
Excellent food, professional service and a stunning location - dining at Burj-Al-Arab Boutique Hotel is always a delicious experience.
They pride themselves on fresh, imaginative food prepared with quality, locally sourced ingredients and an ambitious and talented team who are producing some of the best food from the kitchens of the Burj-al-arab Boutique Hotel.
Meetings and Events
The Burj-Al- Arab Boutique Hotel is the perfect meeting place with excellent transport links and quick access to/from the M1 and M2, motorways. They can accommodate up to 100 people in the meeting rooms. The Board rooms are the ideal setting for a business meeting or private dining. The spacious halls can be divided into two for those smaller meetings, training courses or that drinks reception before dinner.
• Super advanced meeting room equipped of all the latest conferencing tools.
• Drinks and beverages in your rooms
• Daily cleaning (included into your package)